Yes, it's me again:)
Probably you are expecting another tricks but this time I've decided to change a subject a little bit:)Namely, while searching in the internet I have found some interesting facts about English grammar and I thought, "I need to share with this discovery with my colleagues":)
We’re big advocates of conversational writing that’s engaging,
persuasive, and fun. So that means it’s perfectly fine to fracture
the occasional stuffy grammatical rule (and many times it’s preferable).
On the other hand, making some grammatical errors just makes you look bad, and hurts your
effectiveness. Sometimes we even misuse words simply because we hear others use them incorrectly.
So, I've found the 15 most egregious grammar
goofs into one helpful infographic. With this handy reference, you’ll never look
silly again.

I think such information may be useful in order to write or speak properly:)
I didn't know about such cases and I had problems with distingusing between complement and compliment, I couldn't remember this rule.
I hope this information would be useful:)
Have a nice Sunday!

Komentarze (0):
Prześlij komentarz
Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]
<< Strona główna