Hello,
It's been quite a long time since I have posted here:) Let's say that I had a lot of things to do.
I would like to give you another piece of advice:)
Probably, everyone has the problem concerning salt on our shoes during the winter. Despite the fact that this year the winter is not so present we may see some traces of salt. The question is how to deal with it?
While searching on the internet I found some interesting tricks.
Before you go out, we should polish shoes.The point is to not saturated with, and that the material from which it is made but not reacted with the components of what is poured onto the slippery sidewalks. We can also grease the olive footwear or even cosmetic cream.
But what if the traces have appeared already? We have to react immediately and wipe them several times with a cloth soaked in warm water. If we stare do this just after a few days or even hours then the shoes will be simply destroyed.
A good way of cleaning the shoes are the wipes for babies, which at the same time remove the salt and nourish the skin. Also milk and lemon are great sources.
This problem is really difficult to overcome, I didn't know that there are so many possibilities to deal with it. I will try them!!
See you:)))

Komentarze (0):
Prześlij komentarz
Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]
<< Strona główna